Food and Nutrition Services is excited to announce that our 2022 summer meal program will start on Monday, June 6 and run through Friday, July 29*.
We will be offering Lunch only this summer, Monday – Friday from 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM at the following locations:
· Highline Elementary, 11000 E Exposition Ave, Aurora, CO 80012
· Red Hawk Ridge Elementary, 16251 E Geddes Ave, Aurora, CO 80016
· Canyon Creek Elementary, 6070 S Versailles Pkwy, Aurora, CO 80015
· Sunrise Elementary, 4050 S Genoa Way, Aurora, CO 80013
We will also be operating the following joint meal sites with Aurora Public Schools:
· Utah Park, 1800 S Peoria St, Aurora, CO 80012
· Mission Viejo Park, 3999 S Mission Pkwy, Aurora, CO 80013
*All sites will be closed over Independence Day weekend, July 1 – July 4
As a reminder, Summer meals are FREE to all students 18 years and under, regardless of whether they are enrolled at Cherry Creek Schools or not. We are also pleased to be able to offer additional food boxes to families at these sites throughout the summer.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns and we hope to see you this summer!