Troubleshooting Step-by-step Google Documents
- HELP page within your Chromebook - Fix A Problem on your own. - Learn how to Troubleshoot on your own!
- Clear Browser Cache/Cookies - Helps with Chrome Browser issues.
- Reset Chromebook Account - Helps poor Chromebook device performance.
- Reset Battery - Helps when Chromebook is not turning on.
- How to Take Screenshots on a Chromebook - Partial/full-screen screenshots can help to provide troubleshooting help.
- Change Google Meet Video Settings - Helps with lag and slowness.
- Enable Flash on a website - Helps troubleshoot a website not displaying correctly.
- Taking a Picture/Video on a Chromebook - How to access the photo and video features.
- Mic or Camera not working - Troubleshooting the microphone and camera on a Chromebook.
- Securly Blocked Website Allow Request - Securly Blocked Website Request
All students should log out and restart their Chromebooks at least twice a week.